coloureverything studio faq terms about contact    
wallpaper mural fabric canvas

 

 


The Client should accept that colour and appearance of our
sample Goods may differ from that of the ordered final Goods.
All effort is made to match colours as close as possible to the
requested colour. The Client accepts the risk of such differences
and the Seller will not accept the return of such Goods.


a. Any completion times made known by the Seller to the
Client are estimates only and the Seller is not liable for late
delivery or non-delivery.

b. The Client at all times remains responsible for the delivery
of the Goods from the Sellers premises.
Under special circumstances the Seller will arrange delivery
of the Goods to nominated premises at the Clients expense.
Where delivery is so arranged, the Seller is not responsible
for loss or damage of Goods whilst in transit.

c. The Seller is not liable for any loss, damage or delay
occasioned to the Client or its customer arising from late
or non-delivery.


a. Goods will be damaged if they get wet.

b. Goods are printed using UV inks. Its is advised to keep them
out of direct sunlight and extreme temperature and humidity.


All Goods remain the property of colourEverything until full
payment is paid. Unless otherwise stated at the time of placing
the order, the sale of Goods does not include nor convey any
intellectual property to the Client, such as copyright, designs,
trade marks or similar unless that intellectual property is
provided by the Client. All Goods created by colourEverything
will at all times remain the intellectual property of
colourEverything unless otherwise agreed. Reproduction of
the whole or part of these images constitutes an infringement
of copyright.


Unless proprietary commissioned or otherwise agreed at the
time of order colourEverything has the right to sell additional
editions of all our Goods to other Clients at our discretion.


 

ColourEverything "the Seller" may accept or refuse to accept in whole or in part any order placed by the Client if the Client has not supplied evidence of copyright ownership (See Property Rights below).
Where the Seller delivers products in installments, these conditions of sale apply to each installment as if they were separate contracts.


a. Price quoted are those applying at the date of issue of quotation and may vary from time to time at the discretion of the seller.

b. Price does not include freight, insurance, duties, levies or other incidental cost unless expressly stated.

c. All prices quoted are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).


Clients who have ordered Goods from our standard collections, 25% payment is required at the time of order and the remaining 75% due at time of dispatch.
Clients who have ordered a customised or commissioned Goods, 50% payment at the time of order and the remaining 50% due at time of dispatch.


Once an order is accepted by the Seller, no order may be cancelled except with consent by the Seller in writing and on terms which will indemnity the Seller against all losses.


a. The Client most notify the Seller in writing within seven days of any claim for defective Goods or any delivery shortfall. The Seller at its discretion shall accept all reasonable claims made within that time frame and issue a credit note or reprint faulty or non-manufactured goods.

b. Credit notes must be used within 3 months of issue otherwise it will lapse.

c. Goods cannot be returned or refunded due to change of mind.